PeaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! It's PatPat's GM App!

Go down

Hey! It's PatPat's GM App! Empty Hey! It's PatPat's GM App!

Post  PatPat Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Hey!!! It's PatPat, I was a GM in Trial that was going to be passed until i had to go on a trip, then Nick made a different server? So may I possibly get my position back?
Name: Gene
TimeZone: -8:00 PST
Why do you want this position?: I was a GM in Tragedy MS, and 6 other servers, Head GM twice
Why do you think we should choose you?: Like up there, I've had LOADS of experience
Host what events: I would host True or False-Make sure to get everyone in the middle before starting, and if someone tries to cheat, I'll give them 2 warnings, if they continue, I would kick them out of the event. Races: I know the map codes, I would summon the timer (If i can remember) I would also have people (Other GMs?) stick with people so that they dont cheat, and i could stick with people ahead. The prizes would be fair, not too cheap but not to rigged, like a couple GM scrolls, or some karma points. Summoning Events: I would summon fair things, like exp slimes, or once in a while, nx slimes (like 1, lags the servers BAD).
Time willing to dedicate to PeaceMS: I could try to get on everyday for about an hour, and more on week ends
Experience: Tragedy MS, Penguin MS, Tiny Story, Some closed ones that I dont remember Sad
Any examples of your work?: Hmm, well, you can ask some people from the servers IF they remember me, how I was fair and nice ^.^
Contact Info: MSN: patchcatch@hotmail.com
Other Comments: Well, I hope I get picked, but this seems like a great server, so i wont be too bummed to quit. Still, I'd like to be a GM Laughing

PatPat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum