PeaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

External GM App

2 posters

Go down

External GM App Empty External GM App

Post  External Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:49 am

Name: Omer(i won't use my last name here) IGN:External.
TimeZone:GMT+2
Why do you want this position?:GM.To make peace?it's fun and useful to be a hacker-catcher.I think that if i would be a GM the game would be a bit funner, easier to understand and sometimes a bit crazier.
Why do you think we should choose you?:I'm diplomatic, smart and sometimes suprising, but i'm a person who is mature enough to make the peace last longer.I may be young but my ittentions are still good, i like to help and assist people.I really like enjoying my time with other people around the world, in this server it's even better, i know i may be denied but it's just a game.I has the ability of understanding people feelings and emotions better than others.
Host what events:(Make sure you list in detail what the event rules are and how you would host them.)I would be doing Treasure-hunt event(You search for an abnormal thing, if you find it you will win it and a prize) or ANYTHING ELSE.
Time willing to dedicate to PeaceMS:Most of the time, weekdays: 3-5 hours or a bit of a bit more,weekends: five hours a day or a bit more, summer vacation is coming.
Experience:I was a GM 5 times, known as "Slayer"(there are alot of slayers around), and the Owner of [MapleFantasy] asked me to be an admin.though i don't remember much of the stuff and it's v62.
Any examples of your work?:Nope because i don't save pics, but if you will be choosing me ill show you my best example.still, begging is not helping, and thus ill show my best even if ill be denied.
Referrals? (Optional) NO!i don't have any refferals Very Happy.
Contact Info:MSN:Angelburst@hotmail.com Hamachi:FushizenKitsune YT:youtube.com/user/artifictialfoxy
Other Comments: Hamachi is turned on, i'm using a towel to kill mosquitos.

Personality:Kind an quiet, mostly would like to have long chats.
Hates: Talking bananas, Mean people, girls that reject me.
Loves: Melon, DND, MS, ICE.

Last edited by External on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Talking bananoz!)
External
External

Back to top Go down

External GM App Empty Re: External GM App

Post  PantsLess Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Ahii! Ma kore?
Yafe .. sof sof od israeli 0_0...
gM APLLCATION yafe!
Be hazlaha =D

Translation for Non-israeli ppl Razz - Hey! whats up!? at last another israeli guy...
Nice application and good luck.... = xD
PantsLess
PantsLess

http://www.yotube.com/user/xxbbunnyxx

Back to top Go down

External GM App Empty Re: External GM App

Post  External Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Well O' !
mazal she'ani lo le'vad Very Happy
External
External

Back to top Go down