PeaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkAstura Gm App

2 posters

Go down

DarkAstura Gm App Empty DarkAstura Gm App

Post  DarkAstura Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Name:Alvin ^^ common name
InGameName also called IGN:DarkAstura
Date of Birth also known as DOB:1994/02/27 why orange you might ask course i like it ^^
TimeZone i dun feel like explaining it ^^:Singapore Yay singapore is clean and green that why i chose green ^^ GMT+8

Any experience of me being GM: well afew tho in some nameless private server and no one playing it anyway it not even in extremetop100 HAHA. why this not colored you may ask well all colored might not be good lol.
About myself:Black hair since i was born it blacker than other people tho maybe because i am half singapore half thailand ^^ holding 2 passport like someone did forgot who tho lol.
15 years old since i am 1994 you should know haha birthday over Too bad you can celebrate it but well you wont even wan to lol.
you might like to know what i like haha ^^ i like woman that of course since i am not gay
i watch alot of anime when i am free or feel like it but normally i only watch Anime update weekly lol.

Am i a virgin: oh yes i am i am underage Too bad no girl would dare to do it underage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alot people put extra information about them so i try to put some too ^^

Well first afew people say how they going to host event and what so ever ^^ well i would like a new type of information like how would i help a grandma cross road but that in real life so it wont count LOL.Maybe i will help people who are in need telling them some tip that the NoobTips doesn't tell or any recently updated commands , npc and alot more like recently alot people say sever lag alot people reply dedi coming soon so we need to inform new player in a way like helping lance making website and add some thing that when player register or downloading might read it well even if you say might read it not all will like some hacker lol.

Well if you wan to know i can code anot well let me tell you i dunno But i can help Coder to take over their duty ingame helping people because of the Gm duty so that they can code and make a better server since there is alot of improvement to make and alot of idea people posting in suggestion forum.

Why would i help player that in need you may ask well i guess it a duty any older player should do. it doesn't mean only Gm do it everyone should help out each other even tho i might get angry of other player ^^ well there is alot of player 1 or 2 should at least help someone in need not only Gm that what i trying to say tho ...

and why i would like to help coder take over their GM duty you may ask . Well there alot of reason like i would like to make my relation with mapler and coder or Gm that need helps.

Well my english might not be good so if any mistake you can correct it. ^^ good luck don't count on it ^^ since i am not the one deciding Who becoming GM haha.

Thank you for reading my GM apps.

-DarkAstura-

DarkAstura

Back to top Go down

DarkAstura Gm App Empty denied

Post  Admin Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:22 am

DENIED SORRY

Admin
Admin

https://peacems.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: