PeaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghalive's Game-Master/Video shooter application.

Go down

Ghalive's Game-Master/Video shooter application. Empty Ghalive's Game-Master/Video shooter application.

Post  Ghalive Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Name:Enice Black
TimeZone: GMT +2
Why do you want this position?: I want this position since i pretty miss the day's i was a programmer of Maplestory private server's (Here im talking about GMing).
Why do you think we should choose you?: First of all I know my english, No mistake's and such. I have alot of expirience and knowledge about the part, I have the time to offer for the server and I can help people who dont understand thing's or need help just for the reason I love to do it.
Host what events:Jump event. I will not use !event since I do not like it, I will use a Rainbow/Diablo Messenger wearing Game-Master uniform and post a massage acknoledging the server about the event comming up, Than I will tell everyone who want's to be a part of it -- Come to the Freemarket In channel XX and room XX.
I will than warp everybody in that room to the Ludibrium/Henesys (Etcetera) pet walking road and the event will start. The first person to be near the NON-PLAYING-CHARACTER of that map will win the first place, Second guy take's the second place and third guy take's third ofcourse. First place will have me scrolling an item for him 10 time's. Second place will have me scrolling an item for him 5 time's OR a 3 attack WG of his choise with full slot's. The third place will get some silver slime's.
Time willing to dedicate to PeaceMS: All time needed.
Experience: As sayd before, Alot of server's, Expirience with SQL,FTP, and some Java.
Any examples of your work?: If you could simlify what do you mean by example's i would be happy to bring them.
Referrals? (Optional): Again, Unexplained.
Contact Info: enblack1001@gmail.com / ICQ - 411130303 / MSN - enicebluw@hotmail.com

Other Comments: If you would pick me, Be sure I will dedicate the time needed.

Ghalive

Back to top Go down